Due to growth and expansion we are recruiting for a number of Care Coordinators to work across Sonderwell or Libertatem Healthcare Group.
All roles are based out of our head office in Wokingham
£25,000 per year basic
Care Coordinators are responsible for managing and overseeing clients and their support teams. You will be liaising with case managers, clinical leads, occupational therapists and more to ensure seamless, organised and effective care for our clients.
Successful candidates will be required to demonstrate an understanding of the healthcare market, have excellent organisational skills and show willingness to learn and develop a career in this challenging, but rewarding sector.
Within the branch you will be assisting and supporting the team in ensuring that key business and compliance targets are met. Within this role you will strive to delivering a high standard of accuracy in Rota management, Quality monitoring as well as have the opportunity to remain ’Hands on’.
Key duties will include:
- Interviewing candidates Allocating care workers with the right skills and experience to deliver the best quality care and support to each customer.
- Organise Care Workers rota’s to minimise changes to the service and travel between customer homes.
- Responding efficiently to day to day changes in the care and support packages.
- Implementation and monitoring of all relevant aspects of the Electronic Call Monitoring System.
- To ensure that all customers are correctly allocated on colleague and call times reflect the care package. To advise Field Care Supervisors of new care packages and ensure that care plans are completed within agreed timescales.
- Ensure all career receive comprehensive schedule information
- To achieve targets, KPI’s and objectives set
- On call duties as arranged locally
- To be conversant with the Care Standards Act 2014 and legislation governing the service and other regulations concerning the provision of domiciliary care.
- To be familiar with the Company’s obligation under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and other Health and Safety Regulations detailed in the company’s Health & Safety Policies.
We are looking for:
- Previous coordination experience is desirable
- Experience of customer care/handling complaints/problem solving.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as be self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage difficult situations calmly and effectively.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to lead and motivate staff.
- Driving license (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Care Quality Standards of Care,
- Knowledge of, and commitment to, person centred approaches to care.
- Knowledge of IT systems – Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Outlook etc
What we offer in return:
- A competitive salary
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Work Place Pension
- To work within a business with significant growth
- Supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities.
If you think you could help us to continue to deliver exceptional care please apply online today and we will be in touch within 48 hours to start your journey.